February 28, 2012

How to link your Facebook page to Twitter

Marketing on social media takes time but it sure takes dubble the time if I need to post any status/photo/link on any site separately.
It is a good idea to link your Facebook page to your twitter account because there are people who follow twitter accounts rather than FB pages and you don't want to miss them. I follow facebook pages and sometimes also the twitter account of the same page because with my smartphone it is easier just scrolling all updates with tweetdeck.

He is how to link your FB page to your twitter account.

link facebook page to twitter account
You can then choose what to publish on your twitter account: status, notes, videos, photo's etc.


2 comments:

best landing page design said...

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful post! I was trying this thing from last 30 minutes but was getting some error. You solved my problem. Hats off to you!

Adrian said...

Yes this link is really helpful. I have bookmarked this for future reference. Thanks for sharing.logo design

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain