July 10, 2011

Sunday findings - Play time

In my previous post I wrote about how difficult is seaching for a present for a second child's first birthday because we already have so many toys at home and how I love wooden toys. I didn't tell how difficult it was searching for a present for our second son's first birthday WITH my mother in-law. We went in a wonderful store of wooden toys and she found everything is pale and doesn't looks like a car/train/truck/airplaine and kitchen is for girls (I will write about this in another post soon).


In de vorige blog post vertelde ik hoe moeilijk het was een verjaardagscadeau voor Saun te vinden omdat we zo veel speelgoed thuis al hebben en ik had het nog niet over hoe moeilijk het was met mijn schoon moeder te gaan winkelen. We gingen een houten speelgoed winkel binnen en ze vond niets mooi. Alles was of saai of lijkt niets op een echte auto/vrachtwachen/trein/vliegtuig (en ik wilde helemaal geen voertuigen meer!! ons huis ziet er al als een garage eruit) ze vond de keuken en toebehoren "speelgoed van meisjes". Volgende keer shop ik voor verjaardagscadeau in mijn eentje! liever op het internet, op Etsy bij voorbeeld.

I promised myself that next time I will shop for present alone and on the internet. Just for fun I have search Etsy and found a gold mine of organic/wooden/handmade toys. This is then the theme of my first Sunday findings: Play time


1. Dark soft penguin from timor from Israel
2. Double Rainbows, a Wooden Puzzle and Balancing Toy of Manzanita Kids toys
3. Vacation Gnomes - Mini Handmade Wooden Toy Play Set from Armadillo Dreams
4. Plush bear with green knitted hat and scarf of Zita Meilinger from Hungary

Check out this play time treasury and don't forget to give ♥

2 comments:

Dustin - Armadillo Dreams said...

Thank you for featuring our vacation gnomes! :)

Dustin
Armadillo Dreams
http://armadillodreams.etsy.com

Zita said...

Thank you so much for featuring my bear! :)
Zita

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain